You are currently browsing the tag archive for the ‘good old days’ tag.
When I was growing up we used to hear about Will Rogers all the time. I haven’t heard anything about him in years. Although he acted in over 70 films and wrote over 4000 newspaper columns, he is best known for his humorous sayings. An email with some of his sayings came floating my way recently and I thought I’d share some with you. Here are a few on the subject of old age.
- Eventually you will reach a point when you stop lying about your age and start bragging about it.
- The older we get, the fewer things seem worth waiting in line for.
- When you are dissatisfied and would like to go back to your youth, think of Algebra.
- I don’t know how I got over the hill without getting to the top.
- One of the many things no one tells you about aging is that it is such a nice change from being young.
- One must wait until evening to see how splendid the day has been.
- Being young is beautiful, but being old is comfortable