1. O’Pioneers by Willa Cather. I’m reading this for the Decades ’09 Challenge. Years ago I read My Antonia by the same author and haven’t forgotten it. This one seems to have the same style of writing.
2. Strawberry Girl by Lois Lenski. This is one of my Childhood Favorites I’m re-reading. It’s still so sweet.
3. Travels With Charlie by John Steinbeck. This is an old classic that I first read about 30 years ago and I want to see if it still has that same old charm.
4. Secret Adversary by Agatha Christie. This is her second book to be published. I’m reading them in order of publication for the Agatha Christie Reading Challenge.
5. Home Another Way by Christa Parrish. I won this novel a couple months ago from 5 Minutes For Books. It’s the debut novel for this author and has had excellent reviews.
6. The 5 People You Meet in Heaven by Mitch Albom. I read about half of this book a year ago and then found a copy of the audiobook at the library. The audiobook was read by the author and it was superb. I decided I should go back and read the original again.
What’s on your list? For more What’s On Your Nightstand visit 5 Minutes For Books.